- Mechanical design with cradle-to-grave product ownership
- Prototyping complex mechanical assemblies, problem solving.
- Collaborative design with interdisciplinary engineering team
- Design for manufacture and product life cycle
- Client interaction in design and support roles – written and in-person
- Expert in: SolidWorks CAD design – 4 years of experience.
- Familiar with: CATIA, DELMIA, Unigraphics NX, Excel VBA
BSME, University of Washington, Seattle, WA Graduated: June 2015
Electroimpact, Mukilteo, WA, September 2015 – Present
- R&D for automated fiber placement systems, research and testing heating technologies for CFRP manufacturing.
- Clean-slate design of modular heating assemblies for automated fiber placement heads
- Extensive machined part design, rapid prototyping with 3D printing
- Ownership of mechanical designs throughout entire product lifecycle: Problem definition, design, prototyping, assembly, & support.
- Designed, Prototyped and installed mobile fixture system for $3.5 million robotic cell in Boeing Facility
- Documented and installed $100k pneumatics system for Panel Riveter in Nagoya, Japan
- Provided on-site programming support for wing assembly robots, Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil
Mechanical Design Engineering Intern
B/E Aerospace (Collins Aerospace), Everett, WA, Summer 2014
- Designed electromechanical component (door switch) for aircraft interiors.
- Assisted with weight-saving design effort, presented weight-saving concepts to design team
3rd Stone Design, San Rafael, CA, Summer 2013
- Assembled and tested medical device prototypes, facilitated design iterations.
- Multi-tasked to provide logistical support to ecommerce fulfillment when needed
City Cycle Marin, Corte Madera, CA, June 2010 – Sept 2011, Summer 2012
- Shop hand, building and maintaining bicycles under the supervision of lead mechanics
- Learned mechanical skills and maintenance